Motorcycle, Auto & Truck Accidents
Burns and Electrocution
Orthopedic Injuries & Amputations
Public Entity Liability
- Willamette University, College of Law
- University of Oregon
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- Superior Courts of California
Joshua is a partner and trial attorney at Altair Law® in San Francisco. He focuses on complex personal injury cases that cause severe injury or death.
He focuses his practice on representing individuals in complex catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases involving vehicular collisions, defective products, dangerous conditions of public and private property, ridesharing collisions, and bicycle collisions. He has successfully represented clients with severe traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, victims of workplace violence, post-traumatic stress disorder, and orthopedic injuries.
Joshua has vast experience leading his clients through every stage of the litigation process, from the initial client meeting through trial. He started his career representing defendants in civil litigation matters involving claims for personal injury, products liability and premises liability, as well as complex business and real estate matters. During his time as a defense attorney, Joshua acquired an intimate knowledge of the strategies and techniques used by the defense bar and insurance companies in defending lawsuits. He now utilizes the knowledge, insight, and experience acquired during his years as a defense attorney, coupled with his experience representing injured individuals, to work diligently for his clients and maximize the results obtained for them.
Joshua has been recognized as a leader in personal injury and wrongful death litigation. From 2014 to 2016, he was selected as a Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star, an honor limited to 2.5% of practicing attorneys under the age of 40. Since 2018, Joshua has been selected as a Northern California Super Lawyer.
Joshua is also an active member of the legal community, frequently giving presentations on trial advocacy techniques, and maintains active memberships with the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, the San Francisco Bar Association, and the Consumer Attorneys of California for which he serves on the Board of Governors.
- Northern California Super Lawyer, 2018–2022
- Northern California Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2014-2016
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Board of Governors at Large for the Northern District, 2017-2022
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013-2022
- Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court of San Francisco, Member, 2012-2014
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member, 2006-2022
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2013-2022
- American Bar Association, Member, 2013-2022