PracticesMotorcycle, Auto & Truck Accidents
Burns and Electrocution
Orthopedic Injuries & Amputations
Public Entity Liability
- University of California, Los Angeles, BA, History
- California State University, Master’s degree, English Language and Literature, General
- UC Hastings College of the Law
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- Superior Courts of California
- State of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
Noah Phillips is an associate at Altair Law® and his law practice focuses on personal injury.He represents individuals injured in vehicle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, and in products liability and medical negligence actions, both in state and federal courts throughout California.
Noah’s dexterity in applying his legal knowledge and experience has produced exceptional results in challenging personal injury, wrongful death, and wage and hour cases against corporations, and governmental entities including county jails, law enforcement and fire departments.
Fluent in Spanish, Noah was raised in Peru. He enjoys representing monolingual Spanish speakers throughout the Bay Area and he prides himself in keeping his clients well-informed as their case develops. Noah enjoys collaborating and developing strong relationships with his clients to better provide them with excellent representation. In addition to his strong verbal communication skills, Noah excels in his ability to write complex legal briefs and argue motions in court.
Noah is as passionate and dedicated to his hobbies as he is in protecting his clients’ rights. He began surfing at an early age and continues to travel and surf different locations around the world. On the weekends, you will find him surfing at his favorite spots in Pacifica or Santa Cruz.
As an opera enthusiast–his favorite is “La Boheme”–he regularly attends performances at the San Francisco Opera and others when he travels. In addition, he’s an amateur opera tenor and often sings at his friends’ weddings and other special events.
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
- Business Networking International, Civic Center Chapter, Member
- San Francisco Lawyers Network, Member