Orthopedic Injuries & AmputationsAn orthopedic injury or amputation is a very serious injury that will set someone back both physically and financially. Suffering these injuries in an accident can have a lifelong impact on your livelihood, your ability to earn a living, support your family, and navigate life. Some common orthopedic and amputation injuries that we see frequently include:
- Spine injuries, factures, disc injuries, bulges, tears, herniations
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Rotator cuff tears, shoulder impingement, SLAP tears, frozen shoulder, shoulder instability
- Broken bones, displaced and non-displaced fractures, compound and spiral fractures
- Knee and ankle sprains, tears, and dislocations
- Limb amputations, leg, arm, toes, and fingers
- Degloving injuries to limbs
- Crush injuries to limbs
Treatment for these types of injuries can involve lengthy and expensive procedures. Our attorneys are knowledgeable and can help you locate specialists to obtain consultations if you are not getting adequate care. We believe in fighting for our clients both in and out of the courtroom to ensure that you not only have a good case, but a good and healthy life after your accident.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your case. We provide free consultations, work on a contingency fee basis, and advance all case costs.