Motorcycle, Auto & Truck Accidents
Burns and Electrocution
Orthopedic Injuries & Amputations
Public Entity Liability
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- UC Santa Barbara
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- Superior Courts of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Andje M. Medina is a partner and trial attorney at Altair Law® in San Francisco. She focuses on catastrophic personal injury cases that cause death or life changing consequences.Andje is passionate about the rights of injured individuals. She has a deep appreciation for her role as a counselor and advocate, and she understands that she is assisting people coping with major losses and life changes. Her clients include victims of traumatic brain injury, spinal cord trauma, nerve damage, fractures, psychological injuries, and severe orthopedic injuries arising from construction accidents, industrial accidents, dangerous premises, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, car accidents, wrongful death, sexual assaults, governmental or public entity liability, and product liability.
Andje is well respected by her peers and adversaries and has a reputation for meticulously working up cases for trial. She has received many honors for her courtroom successes, including being named Trial Lawyer of the Year by the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association after securing a wrongful death verdict that was twenty times higher than the last settlement offer.
In addition to her own practice, Andje is frequently asked to come in as trial counsel by colleagues looking to level up their trial team.
In 2022 Andje was named Lawyer of the Year for Product Liability Litigation Plaintiffs in San Francisco by Best Lawyers in America. She has continuously received peer and client nomination-based awards for over a decade. Her results display a consistent track record of achieving outstanding results for her clients. Her verdicts and settlements have been featured 27 times by California Top Verdicts.
Andje serves on the Board of Governors at large for the California Consumers Attorneys Association and Board of Directors for the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association. She is a frequent author and lecturer throughout California. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring San Francisco and the Bay Area with her husband and son. She believes travel enriches perspective and spends time abroad as often as possible.
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers 2022
- Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year for Product Liability Litigation Plaintiffs - San Francisco, 2022
- Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2015-2023
- Top Northern California Female Lawyers Lists, Super Lawyers 2012-2023
- Super Lawyers, 2021-2023; Rising Stars List, 2012-2020
- Client Champion Silver Award, Martindale Hubbell, 2021-2023
- Rated AV-Preeminent for Ethical Standards & Ability, Martindale Hubbell, 2014-2023
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 Under 40 in California, 2019-2023
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2018-2023
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2015-2023
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, 2019
- Top 30 Plaintiffs Lawyers, Daily Journal, 2019
- Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, 2017 and 2019
- National Law Journal’s Plaintiff’s Trial Lawyers Trailblazers, 2019
- Top 40 under 40 Attorneys in California, Daily Journal, 2017
- Distinguished Public Service Award, BASF, Lawyer Referral & Information Services, 2012
- Highest Settlement in San Francisco Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service History, 2012
- The Recorder “California’s Top Verdicts and Top Settlements of 2011” – Torres v. Fleming, 2011
- California Consumers Attorneys Association, Board of Governors at large
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member